The giant Renan "Problema" Ferreira, 6'8 ", represents Brazil in the main event of the LFA 70, scheduled for this Friday in Wisconsin, USA The duel, against Brett Martin, is the semifinal of the GP of weight class, which already has Daniel James in the final.
"I'll enter as I enter for all my fights, to win, even if I have to bleed for that. I had a very intense camp and I believe that because of my performance in training, I have everything to do a great fight against my opponent. I'm thirsty for victory", says Ferreira.
Renan "Problema" debuted in MMA in 2013, but has only six fights in the cartel. According to him, the reason is the lack of opportunity for heavier fighters in Brazil. The LFA chance came after a technical knockout victory over Fabrício Pitbull in the 3rd edition of Future MMA in March of this year.
"The heavyweight division is still very lacking in Brazil, so I did not fight any more. But now I have an opportunity and so much to show my potential for the world. Except I believe it's one step at a time, without any fuss. Everything has the right moment to happen and I will continue to work hard to be among the best", concluded Team Nogueira athlete, who won five of his six fights, all by knockout.
The LFA 70 lineup includes:
MAIN CARD (AXS TV, 9 p.m. ET)
- Renan Ferreira vs. Brett Martin
- Mark Lemminger vs. Isaac Steele
- Askar Askar vs. Jake Childers
- Gonzalo Ponce vs. Elias Garcia
- Asef Askar vs. Collin Anglin
- Alex Polizzi vs. Pierre Walters
- Jamey Simmons vs. Taylor Moore
- Austin Lutchen vs. Andrew Kauzlaric
- Devon Seitz vs. Rodney Alexander
- Julian Valencia vs. Wyatt Barber
- Jordan Schulte vs. Peter Kulibert
- Peter Lo vs. Cody Linne